I was tagged by uber-cool petting-duck, so here goes:
1. Most vivid childhood memory: Hand-to-God, true story—When I was six, my parents took me on a camping trip with our neighbors, who owned a big-ass fancy camper. We were driving to the campground and I was napping in back of the car. I dreamed that the neighbors passed us on the highway, lost control of the camper, ran off the road and wrecked in the woods beside the road. When I woke up, our neighbors passed us on the highway, lost control of the camper and wrecked in the woods beside the road. This has freaked me out to the point that, after all these years I’ve never told my parents. As a matter of fact, this is the first time I’ve told anyone the story.
2. Do you have any weird talents. I’m a pretty good mimic. I grew up thinking that everyone could do impersonations. I was doing Dean Martin imitations when I was 10. That’s pretty damn weird,
3. If you were on death row, what would your last words be: "I wanna new lawyer."
4. What would your last meal be: A rack of barbecued ribs from The Rendezvous in Memphis.
5. If you could live in a fictional universe, which one would it be? H.P. Lovecraft’s Arkham, Massachusetts.
6. Where in the world would you rather live? Sweden.
7. If you were an X-Man what would your mutation be: My father has always told me that a gentleman always carries a handkerchief, a pocketknife and a dollar in change. So I would be Perfect Gentle Man: “What!? Drippy nose? No problem for Perfect Gentle Man!” “Here Missy! Let me trim those nails for you.”
8. What’s in your wallet: North Carolina driver’s license, UNC student id, Starbucks card, 2 gas credit cards, Visa card, appointment card for my next haircut, picture of my gf, laundry ticket, telephone # of someone I’ve forgotten. Pathetically small amount of US currency
9. What’s the weirdest thing that ever happened to you. Was watching a musical that my girlfriend was in and got into a conversation with the person beside me only to find out later that I’d been talking to Evan Rachel Wood.
10. What was the last book you read? Happy Death by Albert Camus.